Asia-Pacific Aquaculture Expo and Global Aquaculture Summit, 29 June - 2 July 2017, Fuzhou City, China
The China Aquatic Products Processing and Marketing Alliance (CAPPMA) will convene Asia Pacific Aquaculture Expo (June 30-July 2, 2017) and Global Aquaculture Summit (June 29-July 1, 2017) in Fuzhou City, China. Participants will include Chinese government organisations, institutions, associations and aquaculture businesses.
Asia Pacific Aquaculture Expo is the only aquaculture themed exhibition in China, covering the whole industry chain from feed, seed, to machinery and products. The expo will be held in Hall 5 at the Fuzhou Strait International Convention Center.
The Global Aquaculture Summit (GAS) is China's top aquaculture conference and enjoys a high level of international participation. The theme for this year’s summit is Ecological Priority and Green Development. The summit will be divided in the following sessions:
- Present perspective of the global aquaculture industry (plenary).
- Pattern innovation promoting industrial upgrading.
- Aquatic products consumption trend study.
- Aquaculture technology innovation release.
- How to catch development opportunities for aqua feed companies under the economic transition period.
- China Fugu Summit.
- Workshop discussion on the Aquaculture Stewardship Council Flatfish Standard.
The summit aims at analysing the current situation and development trends of the global aquaculture industry and to promote collaboration and communication of the industry. Your expertise will certainly contribute to more meaningful interactions. We would like to invite international guests to participate in both the expo and summit. The expo is free and summit registration is 400 USD.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact:
- Expo: Ms. Lisa Pang at lisa 'at' apaexpo.com.cn or Tel: +86 10 88102346.
- Summit: Ms. Ping Yang at alice2003935 'at' sina.com , or Tel: +86 10 85274846.
- Hotel: Ms. Venessa Liu at cappmaexpo 'at' 126.com, or Tel: +86 10 65076331.