Webinar: International Forum of Aquaculture in Silk Road Countries
18 November 2020 | 2395 views | .zip | 755.85 KB | Tags: China
A free webinar on aquaculture in silk road countries will be held from 24-25 November, from 10:00 to 17:00 Beijing time (UTC +8). The theme of the forum is Sustainable Aquaculture Development: Response Strategies Towards Post-pandemic. Please download the agenda and announcement linked below for more detail.
Topics covered in the forum will include:
- Concept and measures of sustainable development of aquaculture.
- Advanced model and successful experience of sustainable development of aquaculture.
- The response strategies for the sustainable development of aquaculture towards post-epidemic of COVID-19.
- Introduction of current cases of sustainable development of aquaculture.
The webinar is organised by:
- Yellow Sea Fisheries Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences ("Belt and Road " Training Base for Mariculture Technologies, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People's Republic of China).
- The Secretariat, Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific.
- The Mariculture Chapter, China Society of Fisheries.
- The Marine Aquaculture Committee, China Rural Special Technnology Association.
- The Qingdao Municipal Marine Development Bureau.
- Laboratory for Marine Fisheries and Food Production Processes, Pilot National Laboratory for Marine Science and Technology (Qingdao).
- Key Laboratory of Sustainable Development of Marine Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People's Republic of China.
- Qingdao Society of Fisheries.
Participation is free for all but registration is required via the link below: