Shrimp health: Videos from the EHP consultation now available on Youtube
6 March 2021 | 1927 views | Health and welfare, Shrimp, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar
Video recordings of technical presentations from the Online Consultation on Strategies for Hepatopancreatic Microsporidiosis caused by Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei (9-10 February 2021) are now available for viewing via Youtube. Presentations included:
- History of hepatopancreatic microsporidiosis caused by Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei (Prof. Tim Flegel).
- Development of research tools for EHP pathogenesis and control (Dr. Kallaya Sritunyalucksana).
- Managing the hazard of Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei in shrimp farming through careful planning to optimize productivity (Dr. Celia Lavilla-Pitogo).
- Updates on EHP transmission route in shrimp and recommendations for its control in the farm (Dr. Diva Cano).
- Is the fungal pathogen EHP now the key health concern for Asian shrimp producers? (Dr. Andy Shinn).
- Country reports on the status of EHP from India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
Please visit NACA's Youtube channel to access the videos.
Our Youtube channel is brand new, please consider subscribing for more technical aquaculture videos!
Copyright, all rights reserved.