In this issue:
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia joins NACA.
- Applications for the position of Director General, NACA.
- NACA awarded the Aziz-Ul Haq Rural Development Medal.
- Training Course on Risk Analysis in the Aquaculture Value Chain held in Bangkok.
- Free FAO publication: Genetic management of Indian major carps.
- 7th International Symposium on Cage Aquaculture in Asia (2nd announcement).
- PhD scholarships: Shanghai Ocean University PhD Programme 2024.
- WAS Journal Special Issue: Global Conference on Aquaculture Millennium +20 Thematic Reviews.
- Seminar on Artemia Research and Production: Videos.
- Reported aquatic animal diseases in the Asia-Pacific Region during the first quarter of 2023.
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.