NACA Newsletter Volume XX, No. 4, October-December 2005
1 October 2005 | 358 Downloads | .pdf | 279.2 KB | Culture-based fisheries, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia
- Experts gather to save giant catfish.
- Workshops on dissemination of better practice models for culture-based fisheries.
- Dr Chris Baldock, 1947-2005.
- MAHSEER 2006.
- MOU signing on conservation of Mahseer in Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Application of molecular genetics in aquaculture and inland fisheries management.
- New president of Iran Fisheries Organization.
- Workshop on the fishery management tool 'EnhanceFish'.
- Regional Mariculture Development Workshop in China, March 2006.
- Invitation to apply for position of Director General of NACA.
- MPEDA expands program on shrimp farmer clubs.
Creative Commons Attribution.