NACA Newsletter, Volume XXVI, No. 2, April-June 2011
1 April 2011 | 584 Downloads | .pdf | 295.83 KB | Food security, safety and certification, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Stock enhancement, Training and education, Indonesia
- Collaborative project "Grouper/cluster certification of aqua societies" completed.
- Report of the Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health available.
- Guidelines on Aquaculture Society Certification released.
- Listen to us online.
- Workshop on ecosystem approach to inland fisheries: Data needs and implementation strategies.
- Disease advisory: Infectious myonecrosis (IMN) status and threat.
- 7th Regional Grouper Hatchery Production Training Course, 25 September - 15 October, Situbondo, Indonesia.
Creative Commons Attribution.