STREAM Journal Volume 1, No. 1, January-March 2002
1 January 2002 | 504 Downloads | .pdf | 128.84 KB | Gender, Livelihoods, gender and social issues, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam
In this issue:
- Learning from each other about conflict.
- e-learning to support knowledge sharing in aquatic resources.
Robert T. Raab and Jonathan Woods
- Livelihood strategies, gender and participation in aquaculture: Findings from participatory research in northwestern Sri Lanka.
Lindsay J. Pollock and David C. Little
- Farming of giant tiger shrimp in northern central Vietnam.
- Interacting with stakeholders and policy-makers.
To Phuc Tuong
- The role of nutrition communications in meeting the nutritional challenges of the Asia-Pacific region.
This edition is also available in Ilonggo, Khmer, Nepali and Vietnamese.
Creative Commons Attribution.