First Global Sustainable Rice Conference and Exhibition 2017
The Sustainable Rice Platform (SRP) is a multi-stakeholder partnership to promote resource efficiency and sustainability both on-farm and throughout the rice value chain. SRP was co-convened by the UN Environment and the International Rice Research Institute in December 2011, and works in collaboration with partners in the public and private sectors as well as the NGO community.
Each year, the SRP brings together its members and dialogue partners to discuss collaborative approaches and innovative solutions to critical sustainability challenges facing the rice sector. This year, the SRP will convene the First Global Sustainable Rice Conference and Exhibition, from 4-5 October in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Track 1: Drivers of Global Rice Sector Transformation
- Track 2: Global Rice Markets and Food Security
- Track 3: Technology Convergence and innovation: Tools for Climate-smart Agriculture
- Track 4: Assurance and Smallholder Finance
- Track 5: Crop Protection, Nutrient and Water Management
- Track 6: Incentives for Sustainability
For more information please see the conference website.