6 October 2021 | 893 Downloads | .pdf | 47.81 KB | Food security, safety and certification, Genetics and biodiversity, Health, Marine finfish, Nutrition and feeding, Aquatic plants, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Training and education, China
A free training course on mariculture technologies will be offered online via Zoom from 18 October to 5 November, by the Yellow Sea Fisheries Research Institute (YSFRI), People’s Republic of China. The course will cover:
- Genetics and breeding of mariculture species.
- Large-scale propagation.
- Disease control and prevention.
- Nutrition research and feed development.
- Technology for different farming models.
- Equipment research, engineering and construction of farming facilities.
- Quality and safety inspection technology for aquatic products.
The course is aimed towards officials, researchers and technicians from fisheries and aquaculture departments, research institutions, and enterprises. Priority will be given to personnel from developing countries.
The course is hosted by the Yellow Sea Fisheries Research Institute (“Belt and Road” Training Base for Mariculture Technologies, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, PRC) of the Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences, and NACA. It is organised by the Department of International Cooperation, Ministry of Science and technology, PRC.
To apply for the course, please:
- Download the prospectus (refer to the section on "Qualifications for Trainees").
- Fill in this application form.
- Email a recent passport photo of yourself (required) to: email@example.com.
Applications close 11 October and space is limited, so be quick! YSFRI will advise applicants of their admission status in due course. For more information, please download the attached prospectus.