In this issue:
- Artemia side event at the FAO Sub-Committee on Aquaculture, Mexico.
- Great Salt Lake Brine Shrimp Fishery Meets MSC’s Fishery Standard.
- Reported Aquatic Animal Diseases in the Asia-Pacific Region during the Fourth Quarter of 2022.
- Report of the 21st Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- Thai Fish Project.
- NACA participates in Coordinating Working Parties on Fisheries Statistics.
- NACA signs MOU with Cagayan Valley R&D Consortium.
- Shrimp Summit, 24-26 July, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.