NACA Newsletter Volume XVII, No. 4, October-December 2002
1 October 2002 | 351 Downloads | .pdf | 579.03 KB | Health and welfare, Training and education, China
- Outcomes of Advisory Group on Health.
- New FAO Regional Representative for Asia and the Pacific.
- Chinese Regional Lead Centre provides training in Rice-Fish farming under China-ASEAN Agriculture Cooperation.
- Development of Second Phase of APARIS.
- Building the leading source of global information on aquaculture.
- AFS/Fish Health Section 5th Symposium on Diseases in Asian Aquaculture.
- Upcoming training courses.
Creative Commons Attribution.