NACA Newsletter Volume XXI, No. 1, January-March 2006
1 January 2006 | 564 Downloads | .pdf | 472.22 KB | Genetics and biodiversity, Health and welfare, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Thailand
- Training workshop on molecular genetics.
- Outcomes of the 8th Technical Advisory Committee Meeting.
- Taking the 'grey' out of 'grey literature'.
- An introduction to the South Iran Aquaculture Research Center.
- Aquaclubs in India achieve good crops this year, with further challenges ahead.
- Rebuilding resilience of coastal populations and aquatic resources.
- Recent activities in STREAM.
- First international PCR training workshop completed.
- AusAID funds two aquatic animal health projects.
- Asia Regional Advisory Group continues to support aquatic animal disease management in the region.
- Indonesia accedes to the NACA Agreement.
- Governing Council 17 to set NACA Work Programme 2006-2010.
- Marine fish culture manuals now available in Thai.
- Aquaculture Rehabilitation Guide in Aceh, Indonesia.
- Boat building in the tsunami affected areas of NAD: Fishing vessel quality issues.
- Australasian Aquaculture 2006, 27 - 30 August, Adelaide.
- East Asian Seas Congress, 12-16 December 2006, China.
- Aquafeed Production Workshop, 8 March 2006, Thailand.
Creative Commons Attribution.