NACA Newsletter Volume XXII, No. 3, July-September 2007
1 July 2007 | 486 Downloads | .pdf | 531.03 KB | Culture-based fisheries, Food security, safety and certification, Genetics and biodiversity, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Training and education, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Vietnam
- 18th NACA Governing Council held in Bali, Indonesia.
- Strengthening aquatic animal health capacity and biosecurity in ASEAN - final workshop.
- Aquatic animal pathology master class.
- Vietnamese extension manual on culture-based fisheries.
- New project: Culture-based fisheries development in Lao PDR.
- Guidelines on digital publishing: a practical approach for small organizations with limited resources.
- Workshop on understanding and applying risk analysis in aquaculture.
- GISFish: Remote sensing and mapping for aquaculture and inland fisheries.
- Online encyclopeadia to list 1.8 m known species.
- DELTA 2007.
- NACA/FAO partnership working to establish guidelines for certification of farmed fish.
- Asia-Pacific Aquaculture 2007, 5-8 August 2007, Vietnam.
- Skretting sponsorship & scholarships for the Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network.
- The eleventh regular session on genetic resources for food and agriculture.
Creative Commons Attribution.