1 April 2013 | 432 Downloads | .pdf | 768.5 KB | Climate change, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Gender, Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Bangladesh, China, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- Call for applications (2nd round): FK Norway South-South Aquaculture Professional Exchange Programme.
- AFSPAN field surveys underway!
- 4th Global Symposium on Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries.
- An anti-viral treatment for healthier black tiger prawns.
- Jungle perch on the comeback trail.
- Nursery management of grouper: A best-practice manual (Indonesian translation).
- Hatchery management of tiger grouper (Epinephelus fuscoguttatus): A best-practice manual (Indonesian translation).
- Priority adaptations to climate change for Pacific fisheries and aquaculture: Reducing risks and capitalising on opportunities.
- Improving biosecurity through prudent and responsible use of veterinary medicines in aquatic food production.
Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.