1 April 2005 | 348 Downloads | .pdf | 1.76 MB
- Lip service to livelihoods
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Rural aquaculture in Myanmar.
Research & farming techniques
- Bundh breeding of carps: A simple innovative technique from West Bengal, India.
B. Mondal, P.K. Mukhopadhyay and S.C. Rath
- African catfish: A potential candidate species for urban/periurban aquaculture in India.
Santhosh Karanth and S. Selvaraj
Genetics & biodiversity
- Responsible introduction of alien fish and biodiversity in southern Nepal.
Tek Bahadur Gurung
Aquatic animal health
- Collection and utilisation of important data in shrimp farming.
- Use of epidemiological methods to limit the impact of white spot disease in Penaeus monodon farms of Vietnam and India.
F. Corsin, J.F. Turnbull, C.V. Mohan, N.V. Hao and K.L. Morgan
People in aquaculture
- Aquaclubs: The way forward for shrimp health and quality management at village level.
- The STREAM Column: You need a story.
- Indigenous fishing techniques practices by the tribes of Arunachal Pradesh.
Pallabi Kalita, Hui Tag, P.K. Mukhopadhyay, A.K. Das and A.K. Mukherjee
Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network
- Mass seed production of sand sea bass Psammoperca welgenensis at the Regional Center for Marculture Development in Batam, Indonesia.
Syamsul Akbar, Tinggal Hermawan and Zakimin
- Persian Gulf fish culture in Iran - pointers for success.
C. Regunathan and M.R. Kitto
- Marine finfish health issues of relevance to Australia and the region.
- Diseases of cage-cultured marine finfish in Korea.
Jeong-Ho Kim and Myung-Joo Oh
Creative Commons Attribution.