In this issue:
- An experience with group formation in Jabarrah, West Bengal.
Amar Prasad, Virendra Singh, Binay Sahay and Gautam Dutta
- Aquaculture self-help groups in rural West Bengal.
Satyendra Tripathi, Graham Haylor and William Savage
- Lessons learned for Fulwar Toli from an exposure visit to Jabarrah.
Bhim Nayak and Rubu Mukherjee
- Livelihood intervention by Fish Farmers Development Agency - a success story from Mayurbhanj, Orissa.
- Understanding of assets-based livelihoods through participatory rural appraisal to eliminate hunger.
- Poverty ranking tools in PRA - experiences of EIRFP in addressing vulnerability.
- About the STREAM Journal.
- About STREAM.
Creative Commons Attribution.