In this issue:
- BFAR moves on in Region 6.
Janice N. Tronco
- Livelihood initiatives in Sapian Bay.
Tee-Jay A. San Diego
- Improving access to information through Barangay Learning Resource Centers.
Elizabeth M. Gonzales
- The Philippines Fisheries Information System.
Agnes C. Solis
- The contributions of planning activities in the participatory process.
Rommel P. Guarin
- Inter-LGU alliance building: A key to sustaining the integrated fisheries and aquatic resource management council.
Josephine P. Savaris
- About the STREAM Journal.
- About STREAM.
This edition is also available in Ilonggo and Urdu.
Creative Commons Attribution.
Learning, conflict management, information and communication technologies, aquatic resources management, legislation, livelihoods, gender, participation, stakeholders, policy and communications. They represent the sorts of issues around which the STREAM Initiative is promoting learning and communication. The STREAM Journal showcases a range of perspectives on issues and contexts from a diversity of views, and documents these voices so that our dialogues can be informed and inclusive. The intention is not to criticise, but to join with colleagues to be helpfully critical.