In this issue:
- One-stop aqua shops - an emerging phenomenon in eastern India.
Graham Haylor, Rubu Mukerjee and S.D Tripathi
- Ranchi One-stop Aqua Shop.
- Kaipara One-stop Aqua Shop.
- Bilenjore One-stop Aqua Shop.
Bhawani Sankar Panda
- Patnagarh One-stop Aqua Shop.
Dipti Behera and Lingraj Otta
- Using bar-coding in a one-stop aqua shop.
- About the STREAM Journal.
- About STREAM.
Creative Commons Attribution.
Learning, conflict management, information and communication technologies, aquatic resources management, legislation, livelihoods, gender, participation, stakeholders, policy and communications. They represent the sorts of issues around which the STREAM Initiative is promoting learning and communication. The STREAM Journal showcases a range of perspectives on issues and contexts from a diversity of views, and documents these voices so that our dialogues can be informed and inclusive. The intention is not to criticise, but to join with colleagues to be helpfully critical.