NACA Newsletter, Vol. XXXI, No. 3-4, July-December 2016
1 July 2016 | 641 Downloads | .pdf | 991.49 KB | Climate change, Health and welfare, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods, gender and social issues, Training and education, Thailand
- FishAdapt: A conference on climate change adaptation for fisheries and aquaculture.
- 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum convened in Bangkok.
- A new and improved PCR detection method for Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei (EHP) based on a gene encoding a spore wall protein.
- Radio interview on NACA's mission and role in regional food security.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, Q1 2016.
- Guidebook on farmer-to-farmer extension approach for small-scale freshwater aquaculture.
- New NACA website in the works.
Creative Commons Attribution.