In this issue:
- Urgent warning: Positive PCR detection results for infectious myonecrosis virus (IMNV) and decapod iridescent virus 1 (DIV1) in captured Penaeus monodon from the Indian Ocean.
- COVID-19 news: Global Conference on Aquaculture 2020 postponed; NACA Secretariat office closed; Got some spare computing power to fight COVID-19?
- Urgent announcement on usefulness of the lymphoid organ (LO) as an additional prime target for diagnosis of decapod iridescent virus 1 (DIV1) in diseased P. vannamei.
- Fresh or frozen seafood?
- Report of the Eighteenth Meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- COVID-19 fallout could push half a billion people into poverty in developing countries.
- Simple techniques double crablet production.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, July-September 2019.
Creative Commons Attribution.