16 October 2020 | 573 Downloads | .pdf | 206.1 KB | Health, Marine finfish, Aquatic plants, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Shrimp, Training and education, China, Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
In this issue:
- 13th Technical Advisory Committee.
- Presentation of the State of World Aquaculture and Regional Aquaculture Reviews 2020.
- Online training course on mariculture technologies for the Asia-Pacific region.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, January-March 2020.
- Regional Webinar on Infection with Decapod Iridescent Virus 1 (DIV1) and Preparedness for Emerging Shrimp Diseases.
- China announces import measures to respond to nucleic acid positives of COVID-19 detected from the outer packaging of frozen white leg shrimp from Ecuador.
Creative Commons Attribution.