In this issue:
- 13th Technical Advisory Committee.
- Presentation of the State of World Aquaculture and Regional Aquaculture Reviews 2020.
- Online training course on mariculture technologies for the Asia-Pacific region.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, January-March 2020.
- Regional Webinar on Infection with Decapod Iridescent Virus 1 (DIV1) and Preparedness for Emerging Shrimp Diseases.
- China announces import measures to respond to nucleic acid positives of COVID-19 detected from the outer packaging of frozen white leg shrimp from Ecuador.
Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.