NACA Newsletter, Vol. XXXVII, April-June 2022
29 March 2022 | 224 Downloads | .pdf | 405.92 KB | Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Livelihoods, gender and social issues, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Training and education, India, Philippines, Sri Lanka
In this issue:
- New reviews of aquaculture now available online.
- Post-doctoral scholarships for women in STEM at the University of Stirling.
- Research breakthrough seen to curb shortage of "poor man's fish".
- Free online aquaculture courses.
- Fishing for life 2022: South and South-East Asian Conference on Small Scale Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- Reported Aquatic Animal Diseases in the Asia-Pacific Region during the Third Quarter of 2021.
- Shrimp 2022: INFOFISH World Shrimp Trade Conference and Exhibition.
- Tuskfish CMS v2.0.3 available.
Creative Commons Attribution.