In this issue:
- New reviews of aquaculture now available online.
- Post-doctoral scholarships for women in STEM at the University of Stirling.
- Research breakthrough seen to curb shortage of "poor man's fish".
- Free online aquaculture courses.
- Fishing for life 2022: South and South-East Asian Conference on Small Scale Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- Reported Aquatic Animal Diseases in the Asia-Pacific Region during the Third Quarter of 2021.
- Shrimp 2022: INFOFISH World Shrimp Trade Conference and Exhibition.
- Tuskfish CMS v2.0.3 available.
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.