NACA Newsletter, Vol. XXXVIII, January-March 2023
12 January 2023 | .pdf | 877.31 KB | Better management practices, Health and welfare, Training and education, China, India, Thailand, Governance
In this issue:
- High-level meeting on aquaculture transformation in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Developing a regional strategy for aquatic organism health: Progressive management pathways.
- Job opportunity - health management and husbandry researcher (three years).
- 2022 China-ASEAN International Forum on Sustainable Development of Fisheries and Aquaculture Under the Blue Transformation Strategy.
- A new progressive management pathway for improving seaweed biosecurity.
- Indian delegates visit Thailand for training and industry exposure.
- PhD scholarships: Shanghai Ocean University PhD Programme 2023.
- Reported aquatic animal diseases in the Asia-Pacific region during the second quarter of 2022.
Creative Commons Attribution.