1 January 2007 | 203 Downloads | .pdf | 803.3 KB | Tags: Food security, safety and certification, Health, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nutrition and feeding, Shrimp, Environment and sustainability, Vietnam
- Iranian officers train in advanced marine shrimp farming and meet Iraqi delegation at NACA.
- Green award recognises NACA work on sustainable shrimp farming.
- International Principles for Responsible Shrimp Farming now available in Spanish.
- Building capacity on aquatic animal epidemiology in I.R. Iran.
- NACA Fisheries Team meets with new Governor of Aceh.
- Aquaculture Certification: Programme to implement the COFI Sub-Committee on Aquaculture recommendation.
- Recent Developments in the Aquaculture Feed Industry.
- Global Advances in the Ecology and Management of Golden Apple Snails.
- NACA mission to Myanmar.
- Workshop on Insurance in Aquaculture to be held in Bali, May 2007.
- Catfish 2007 Vietnam.
- Tilapia 2007 Kuala Lumpur.
Creative Commons Attribution.