- Expert Workshop on Guidelines for Aquaculture Certification.
- Responsible movement of live food finfish within ASEAN: Cebu Workshop finalises the standard operating procedures.
- Information and capacity requirements for maintaining aquatic animal biosecurity identified.
- China-ASEAN efforts to minimise risk of spread of aquatic pathogens.
- National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture inaugurated.
- NACA Better Management Practices program expands in Indonesia.
- Manual on Application of Molecular Tools in Aquaculture and Inland Fisheries Management.
- Research Needs to Sustain Asia-Pacific Aquaculture to 2025 and Beyond.
- Endemic freshwater finfish of Asia: Distribution and conservation status.
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.