NACA Newsletter Volume XXII, No. 2, April-June 2007
1 January 2007 | 600 Downloads | .pdf | 449.18 KB | Better management practices, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Health and welfare, China, Indonesia
- Expert Workshop on Guidelines for Aquaculture Certification.
- Responsible movement of live food finfish within ASEAN: Cebu Workshop finalises the standard operating procedures.
- Information and capacity requirements for maintaining aquatic animal biosecurity identified.
- China-ASEAN efforts to minimise risk of spread of aquatic pathogens.
- National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture inaugurated.
- NACA Better Management Practices program expands in Indonesia.
- Manual on Application of Molecular Tools in Aquaculture and Inland Fisheries Management.
- Research Needs to Sustain Asia-Pacific Aquaculture to 2025 and Beyond.
- Endemic freshwater finfish of Asia: Distribution and conservation status.
Creative Commons Attribution.