1 July 2008 | 10791 Downloads | .pdf | 490.35 KB | Tags: Better management practices, China, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Indonesia, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Vietnam
- Aquaculture certification guidelines development process continues in Beijing, Washington D.C.
- Development of BMPs for catfish farming in Vietnam - survey of management practices.
- NACA extends cooperation with ADB for tsunami rehabilitation in Indonesia.
- International hands-on training programme on molecular biology techniques.
- Cage aquaculture carrying capacity tool now available.
- 6th Regional Grouper Hatchery Production Training Course completed.
- 2008 Forum on Fisheries Science and Technology, 25-27 September 2008, Shanghai, China.
- Aquaculture success stories 'write shop'.
- Bookshelf: New publications for free download.
Creative Commons Attribution.