NACA Newsletter, Volume XXVI, No. 4, October-December 2011
1 October 2011 | 466 Downloads | .pdf | 3.02 MB | Food security, safety and certification, Livelihoods, gender and social issues, Shrimp, Stock enhancement, Training and education, India, Sri Lanka
- First ever Ministerial Meeting on aquaculture.
- Keynote address delivered by His Excellency, Mahinda Rajapaksa, President of Sri Lanka.
- Farewell Sena and welcome Eknath!
- 2nd Regional Training Course on Application of Business Management Principles in Small Scale Aquaculture.
- Consultation on Lake and Reservoir Fisheries and Aquaculture Development in Asia.
- Asia Regional Seminar on Certification for Small Scale Aquaculture in Thailand.
- Special issue of the AFS Journal: Integrated technologies for advanced shrimp production.
- Farmers as Stakeholders in Commercial Aquaculture: Free download.
- Marker for banned antibiotic naturally occurs in freshwater prawns and other crustaceans.
Creative Commons Attribution.