STREAM Journal Volume 1, No. 2, April-June 2002
1 April 2002 | 600 Downloads | .pdf | 297.57 KB | Gender, Livelihoods, gender and social issues, Bangladesh, India, Nepal
In this issue:
- Efforts of a farmer in fish seed production for self-employment.
Ras Behari Baraik and Ashish Kumar
- Remembering: The missing capacity.
- Measuring the process.
- Women's fish farmers group in Nawalparasi, Nepal.
- Periphyton-based aquaculture: A sustainable technology for resource-poor farmers.
M.E. Azim, M.A. Wahab, M.C.J. Verdegem, A.A. van Dam and M.C.M. Beveridge
- Unlocking information on the internet: STREAM media monitoring and issue tracking.
This edition is also available in Ilonggo, Nepali and Vietnamese.
Creative Commons Attribution.