In this issue:
- Creating understanding and ownership of collaborative research results through 'learning by doing'.
Robert Arthur and Caroline Garaway
- Fish culture, farming, markets and promotion - an integrated, sustainable approach to aquaculture and rural development.
Pen Roha and Brendan Boucher
- Fisheries policy reform impact assessment in Cambodia - understanding policy and poor people.
Phillip Townsley and Sem Viryak
- "Shrimp hero" Phan The Phuong.
Ngo Minh Khoi
- Coral farming in Vietnam.
Nguyen Viet Vinh
- The global fisheries market - can rural poor people benefit? Issues raised by STREAM Media Monitoring reports.
- About the STREAM Journal.
- About STREAM.
This edition is also available in Ilonggo.
Creative Commons Attribution.