In this issue:
- Seaweed culture and farmer incomes in Bekasi, Indonesia.
A. Mauksit L. Maala and Aniza Suspita
- Significant change for a self-help group.
Nguyen Song Ha
- Conflict over fishing in Jharkhand.
- Critical steps in preparing coastal communities for effective policy changes.
Josephine P. Savaris
- New guidelines on data collection and information sharing for co-management.
- About the STREAM Journal.
- About STREAM.
This edition is also available in Ilonggo.
Creative Commons Attribution.
Learning, conflict management, information and communication technologies, aquatic resources management, legislation, livelihoods, gender, participation, stakeholders, policy and communications. They represent the sorts of issues around which the STREAM Initiative is promoting learning and communication. The STREAM Journal showcases a range of perspectives on issues and contexts from a diversity of views, and documents these voices so that our dialogues can be informed and inclusive. The intention is not to criticise, but to join with colleagues to be helpfully critical.