In this issue:
- Policy development as a theme and policy briefs as a genre.
Graham Haylor and William Savage
- Decriminalising Cambodian family-scale fishers through a livelihoods approach to law reform.
Nao Thuok and Chun Sophat
- Longer pond leases in Orissa.
Reshmee Guha and Rubu Mukherjee
- One-stop Aqua Shop - a "one-window delivery" service center for aqua-farmers and fishers.
S.D. Tripathi, Rubu Mukherjee and Kuddus Ansary
- Fisheries and aquaculture policy formulation process in Pakistan.
Muhammad Junaid Wattoo and Muhammad Hayat
- Improving the international marine ornamental fish trade to sustain and improve the livelihoods of poor people involved in the trade.
Aniza Suspita, Michael J. Phillips and Samliok Ndobe
- About the STREAM Journal.
- About STREAM.
Creative Commons Attribution.