- First training course on culture-based fisheries held in Nha Trang, Vietnam.
- GAF7: Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries - Expanding the Horizons.
- 3rd International Symposium on Aquaculture and Fisheries Education, 16-18 May, India.
- International Fishing Industry Safety and Health Conference, 10-13 June, Canada.
- WHO: Stop using antibiotics in healthy animals to prevent the spread of antibiotic resistance.
- Register for the 8th International Symposium on Aquatic Animal Health.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, July-September 2017.
- Free download: Biology and Management of Invasive Apple Snails.
- Antimicrobial use in the aquaculture sector.
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.