NACA Newsletter, Vol. XXXIII, No. 3, July-September 2018
13 July 2018 | 95 Downloads | .pdf | 845.63 KB | Tags: Bangladesh, China, Freshwater finfish, Gender, Health, Livelihoods and social issues, Maldives, Shrimp, Training and education
- 29th Governing Council Meeting held in Malé, Maldives.
- Proceedings of the Emergency Regional Consultation for Prevention and Management of Tilapia Lake Virus in the Asia-Pacific.
- NACA signs MOU on cooperation with the Bangladesh Shrimp and Fish Foundation.
- Aquaculture in China: Success Stories and Modern Trends.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, October-December 2017.
- Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries 2018: Early registration closing soon!
- International Training Course on the Biology and Pathology of Penaeid Shrimp.
- Apply now: ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowships.
- EURASTiP Exchange Programme Grants.
- Urgent action on risks to aquaculture workers needed, study finds.
Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.