15 October 2019 | 397 Downloads | .pdf | 457.9 KB | Tags: Bangladesh, Climate change, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods and social issues, Shrimp, Thailand
In this issue:
- Cooperation with the Bangladesh Shrimp and Fish Foundation.
- Global Conference on Aquaculture 2020 update.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, January-March 2019.
- Publication: A fresh look at inland ﬁsheries and their role in food security and livelihoods.
- Tuskfish 2 Beta: Testers wanted.
- APAARI Regional Workshop on Underutilized Fish and Marine Genetic Resources and Their Amelioration.
- Joint Research Project on Utilization of Thailand Local Genetic Resources to Develop Novel Farmed Fish for Global Market.
- Publication: Impacts of climate change on ﬁsheries and aquaculture.
Creative Commons Attribution.