1 April 2002 | 151 Downloads | .pdf | 435.6 KB | Tags: Health, India, Indonesia, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Nutrition and feeding, Shrimp, Training and education
- Roll-out of national aquatic animal health strategies continues.
- STREAM concludes inception phase of 'Improved Policy on Aquaculture Service Provision to Poor People' Project in India.
- Expert consultation on rapid diagnosis of shrimp viral diseases held in Chennai, India.
- ACIAR/NACA Workshop on Feeds and Feeding Constraints in Inland Aquaculture: Research and Extension Priorities.
- NACA supports health management in Indian shrimp farming.
- Marine Finfish Aquaculture aquaculture programme gears up for workshop.
- Launch of Trans-Himalayan Coldwater Fisheries Network Website.
- NACA Organises Emergency Assistance to Indonesia in the Control of a Serious Koi and Common Carp Disease.
Creative Commons Attribution.