NACA Newsletter Volume XXI, No. 2, April-June 2006
1 April 2006 | 484 Downloads | .pdf | 334.55 KB | Better management practices, Culture-based fisheries, Food security, safety and certification, Gender, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Australia, India, Indonesia, Pakistan
- NACA Governing Council endorses new work programme, elects Sena De Silva as next Director General.
- RapiDot Kit - Farmer friendly kit for WSSV detection.
- Regional mariculture program strengthened.
- Economics and marketing analysis of the live reef fish food trade in the Asia-Pacific.
- Workshop on molecular techniques in aquaculture and seafood safety, Mangalore, India.
- Better-practice approaches for culture-based fisheries development in Asia.
- High-level Bahrain fisheries deletation visits Iran.
- First monthly meeting of fish farmers at One-stop Aqua Shop in Punjab Pakistan.
- Fish breeding training program for farmers of OAS, Kaipara.
- Provincial workshops on National Fisheries Policy and Strategy Framework held in Punjab and Sindh, Pakistan.
- Monitoring and evaluating the impacts of aquaculture on the agency and well-being of women.
- STREAM welcomes AYAD volunteer.
- Workshop to strengthen aquatic animal health capacity and biosecurity in ASEAN.
- Asian Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture (AFITA) 2006 in Bangalore.
- Aquaculture rehabilitation project launched by Indonesian Minister of Marine Affairs and Fisheries.
Creative Commons Attribution.