NACA Newsletter Volume XXII, No. 4, October-December 2007
1 October 2007 | 491 Downloads | .pdf | 441.01 KB | Culture-based fisheries, Freshwater finfish, Health and welfare, Nutrition and feeding, Shrimp, Stock enhancement, China, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Vietnam
- Lao culture-based fisheries project gets underway.
- Expert Workshop on Aquaculture Certification, Brazil.
- Strategies for Development of Asian Reservoir and Lake Fisheries Management.
- EUS identified as cause of fish kills in Africa.
- NACA seeks shrimp farm specialists for assignments in Indonesia.
- FDA detains five species of farm-raised seafood from China.
- 7th Symposium on Diseases in Asian Aquaculture.
- Aquafeed Horizons Asia 2008.
- Scientists join fight against frog diseases.
- Artificial propagation of snow trout Schizothorax zarudnyi by Iranian experts.
- NACA keynotes three international meetings.
- Culture, capture conflicts project review, Indonesia.
- Sign up to the coldwater aquaculture Yahoo! Tech Group.
- Website publishing and administration training, Vietnam.
- Aquatic Animal diseases Significant to Asia-Pacific: Identification Field Guide.
Creative Commons Attribution.