1 July 2012 | 384 Downloads | .pdf | 1.22 MB | Climate change, Health and welfare, Shrimp, Environment and sustainability, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
- Aquaclimate Project gets thumbs up from regional workshop on climate change.
- Developing climate resilient aquaculture: The Aquaclimate Project.
- Regional framework for cooperation on climate change.
- Emergency regional consultation on shrimp early mortality syndrome, 9-10 August, Bangkok.
- Regional study/workshop on adoption of aquaculture assessment tools for sustainability.
- Regional proficiency testing for aquatic animal disease diagnostic laboratories.
Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.