1 July 2012 | 419 Downloads | .pdf | 1.22 MB | Climate change, Health and welfare, Shrimp, Environment and sustainability, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
- Aquaclimate Project gets thumbs up from regional workshop on climate change.
- Developing climate resilient aquaculture: The Aquaclimate Project.
- Regional framework for cooperation on climate change.
- Emergency regional consultation on shrimp early mortality syndrome, 9-10 August, Bangkok.
- Regional study/workshop on adoption of aquaculture assessment tools for sustainability.
- Regional proficiency testing for aquatic animal disease diagnostic laboratories.
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.