NACA Newsletter, Volume XXVIII, No. 2, April-June 2013
1 April 2013 | 425 Downloads | .pdf | 768.5 KB | Climate change, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Gender, Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Bangladesh, China, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- Call for applications (2nd round): FK Norway South-South Aquaculture Professional Exchange Programme.
- AFSPAN field surveys underway!
- 4th Global Symposium on Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries.
- An anti-viral treatment for healthier black tiger prawns.
- Jungle perch on the comeback trail.
- Nursery management of grouper: A best-practice manual (Indonesian translation).
- Hatchery management of tiger grouper (Epinephelus fuscoguttatus): A best-practice manual (Indonesian translation).
- Priority adaptations to climate change for Pacific fisheries and aquaculture: Reducing risks and capitalising on opportunities.
- Improving biosecurity through prudent and responsible use of veterinary medicines in aquatic food production.
Creative Commons Attribution.