- 25th NACA Governing Council held in Vientiane, Lao PDR.
- Dr Cherdsak Viripat elected as next Director General of NACA.
- 9th Symposium on Diseases in Asian Aquaculture 24-28 November 2014, Vietnam.
- NACA to convene the 11th AFS Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum.
- Free primers for specific detection of bacterial isolates that cause acute hepatopancreatic necrosis disease.
- World Aquaculture Adelaide 2014: Special session on regional cooperation for improved biosecurity.
- AHPND detection discussion group established.
- OIE Regional Workshop on Emerging Aquatic Animal Disease Response, in collaboration with NACA, Bali, Indonesia.
- United Kingdom - Southeast Asia Workshop on Sustainable Aquaculture.
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.