1 July 2014 | 387 Downloads | .pdf | 3.63 MB | Tags: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Culture-based fisheries, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Lao PDR, Livelihoods and social issues, Malaysia, Nutrition and feeding, Philippines, Shrimp, Thailand, Training and education, Vietnam
- Culture-based fisheries exchange visit from Lao to Cambodia.
- National Fish Day, Cambodia.
- WAS Adelaide: Special Session on Regional Cooperation for Improved Biosecurity.
- Inbreeding and disease in tropical shrimp aquaculture: a reappraisal and caution.
- Shrimp EMS/AHPND Special Session at DAA9.
- 2nd International Symposium on Aquaculture and Fisheries Education.
- Report on Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture for Food Security and Nutrition.
Creative Commons Attribution.