1 January 2015 | 305 Downloads | .pdf | 1.22 MB | Tags: Cambodia, China, Culture-based fisheries, Gender, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Shrimp, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
- Regional consultation on culture-based fisheries developments in Asia
- Gender Assessment Synthesis Workshop
- NACA participation in the 5th Global Symposium on Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries, Lucknow, India
- Broodstock Management in Aquaculture: Long term effort required for regional capacity building
- Urgent appeal to control spread of the shrimp microsporidian parasite Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei (EHP)
Creative Commons Attribution.