1 April 2015 | 475 Downloads | .pdf | 1.79 MB | Climate change, Gender, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- 12th Technical Advisory Committee held in Cha-am, Thailand.
- Audio recordings: WAS special session on regional cooperation for improved biosecurity.
- AFSPAN Final Technical Report now available!
- Pillay Aquaculture Foundation Awards for Scientists in Least Developed Countries.
- Gender seminar conducted and ASEAN Gender Network launched.
- A two-tube, nested PCR detection method for AHPND bacteria.
- 9th Regional Grouper Hatchery Production Training Course.
- Developing an environmental monitoring system to strengthen fisheries and aquaculture in the Lower Mekong Basin.
- Asia-Pacific Regional Workshop on the Status of Aquatic Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture.
Creative Commons Attribution.