1 January 2016 | 359 Downloads | .pdf | 1.97 MB | Tags: Genetics and biodiversity, Health, India, Inland aquaculture, Iran, Shrimp, Sri Lanka, Environment and sustainability, Thailand, Training and education
- NACA conducts workshops on white spot disease and shrimp health management in I.R. Iran.
- Don’t forget to register for the 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum!
- NACA pays tribute to Professor H.P.C. Shetty – Patron of the Pillay Aquaculture Foundation.
- EHP: Shrimp industry survey.
- 3rd International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture, 24-25 August, Negombo, Sri Lanka.
- Special Session on the Status of Aquatic Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture.
- Second International Technical Workshop on Acute Hepatopancreatic Necrosis Disease (AHPND).
- Guidebook on Farmer-to-Farmer Extension Approach for Small-Scale Freshwater Aquaculture.
- Sustainable intensification of aquaculture in the Asia-Pacific region.
Creative Commons Attribution.