1 October 2012 | 515 Downloads | .pdf | 6.85 MB | Tags: China, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, India, Indonesia, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Nutrition and feeding, Aquatic plants, Environment and sustainability
- Upgrading the NACA website.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: American Soybean Association field trials in China.
- AusAID funded project on Institutional Support for Development of Mariculture in South East Sulawesi commences.
Research and farming techniques
- Income enhancement of rural farmer through intensive fish culture in polythene lined farm ponds: A success story.
Satyajit S. Belsare, Rajiv H. Rathod and Sandip S. Markad
- APFIC/FAORAP/NACA Consultation on Sustainable Intensification of Aquaculture in the Asia-Pacific: Towards a new paradigm.
Genetics and biodiversity
- Taxonomic status of mahseer fishes in north-eastern India: A report on the recent DNA barcoding studies.
Boni Amin Laskar
- Biology and aquaculture of the rohu, Labeo rohita.
- Outcomes of emergency consultation on shrimp early mortality syndrome / AHPNS.
- Workshop on Aquaculture Planning and Management Tools.
- Workshop on Proficiency Testing Programme for Aquatic Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratories in Asia-Pacific.
- AFSPAN Project gets underway.
Creative Commons Attribution.