In this issue:
- Pasoso Project - local livelihoods and turtle conservatoin in a small island MPA in central Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Fisheries development in Lao PDR.
- The jankar system for sustainable livelihoods: Lessons from the BRFP.
Binay Kumar Sahay
- Alternative livelihoods for landlocked areas in BFAR Region 6.
Jacqueline T. Mamburam
- Lessons learned and future replication from Trao Reef locally managed marine reserve.
Than Thi Hien
- About the STREAM Journal.
- About STREAM.
This edition is also available in Ilonggo.
Creative Commons Attribution.
Learning, conflict management, information and communication technologies, aquatic resources management, legislation, livelihoods, gender, participation, stakeholders, policy and communications. They represent the sorts of issues around which the STREAM Initiative is promoting learning and communication. The STREAM Journal showcases a range of perspectives on issues and contexts from a diversity of views, and documents these voices so that our dialogues can be informed and inclusive. The intention is not to criticise, but to join with colleagues to be helpfully critical.