12 September 2017 | 755 Downloads | .pdf | 1.38 MB | Tags: Bangladesh, Culture-based fisheries, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Governance, Health, India, Nutrition and feeding, Pakistan, Shrimp, Thailand, Training and education, Vietnam
- 28th NACA Governing Council, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- First Regional Training Course on Culture-based Fisheries: Register now!
- 11th Indian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum, Kochi, 21-24 November.
- Audio recordings for regional feed consultation now available.
- Disease advisory: Tilapia lake virus - an emerging threat to farmed tilapia in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Fact sheet: Tilapia lake virus (TiLV): What to know and do?
- Urgent update on possible worldwide spread of tilapia lake virus.
- Tilapia lake virus - a novel Orthomyxo-like virus.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, January-March 2017.
- Proceedings of the International Symposium on Aquatic Animal Health and Epidemiology for Sustainable Asian Aquaculture.
- ICAR-CIBA launch "Vanami Shrimpapp", a mobile app on Pacific white shrimp (Penaeus vannamei) farming.
- New NACA website.
- Pakistan officials train on aquaculture certification.
Creative Commons Attribution.