5 April 2018 | 736 Downloads | .pdf | 1.32 MB | Culture-based fisheries, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Training and education, Australia, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam
- Marine finfish seed production and growout training course, July 2018, Thailand.
- Global fish passage forum to include first symposium on hydropower and fish.
- International Workshop on Rehabilitation, Propagation and Conservation of Mahseer, April, India.
- World Brackishwater Aquaculture Conference, 23-25 January 2019, Chennai, India.
- Offshore Mariculture Asia 2018, 15-17 May, Singapore.
- Video lectures: Regional Training Course on Culture-based Fisheries in Inland Waters.
- Youth and Fish Drawing Competition Art Book.
- Report of the Sixteenth Meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- FAO-NACA expert workshop on newly emerging aquaculture practices.
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.